Guest Posts or User Submitted Posts are content written by another author not working for the site in which the content is being displayed on. UltimateSEO has a very easy guest post system and its free. Content submitted to our site may be syndicated on as many as 300 other sites that we maintain or are affiliated with. That can potential deliver you hundreds of backlinks from multiple domains. We offer this feature free of charge at this time, but may charge in the future. Why is it free when other sites charge? Its because we want good content and diverse opinions. So please ensure your post is original, timely, accurate and fresh.
Guest Posting is a win win scenario for us and you and your site. You can write an original article and we’ll post it if it is about SEO or SEM in general. Specific niche SEO topics are also welcome. Writers can include backlinks of relevant in their posts. We’d like to recommend no more than one link per 250 words. If there is an issue we’ll let you know. We also ask the your post include an image or an image per 500 words. So .in a 2000 word SEO post we’d like to see no more than 8 links and we would like to see about 4 images.
Submit For Review
Ultimate SEO reserves the right to remove or edit posts on our site. We will also provide credit to content creators who retain ownership of their content but license the display of that content to use by using this form.
Submitted Guest Posts
Read too many blogs explaining the art of disavowing backlinks based on the referring site’s link metrics and now just ready to pull out your hair? Before you do you may benefit from getting back to the important stuff…the basics:
- Focus more on your backlinks than keywords more than you usually do
- Have backlinks link to the specific post not the site homepage
- Page Speed….seriously….3 second load is the goal. Over 6 seconds forget about everything else
- Every page needs a Title, Description, One H1 Header, And An Image with the Alt-text containing your keyword
- Your title should describe your page, in a unique manner that sets this page apart from all the rest
- Focus your page content on a specific topic, don’t mix just for length
- Make sure your most important pages are within no more than 2 clicks from the homepage, limit the number of links to below 100
- Create social media accounts and reference them in your content
- Link to at least two external dofollow authoritative sites to your content, as supportive documents
- Post no less than once per week…and announce that post in social media with a link to the content
- Make use of tags and categories to tie similar content together
11 SEO Tips Quick Reference Guide
UltimateSEO.org has backlinks from about a thousand domains. In a recent review of these I found an odd reoccurring link from multiple domains but all with the same content and titles. I was introduced with “The Globe” which charges sites to NOT list them or makes money from SEOs paying them to not backlink to them. At $36 a link they’re likely insane and I bet its bringing in some money. But before we go all crazy and start paying Ransomlinks (if its not a word I claim it … Ransomlinks are backlinks from bad sites meant to lower your SEO score unless you pay to not be linked too.)
In reviewing the situation I ran across a list of the most disavowed sites. I figured Id share that with you below, but before I do what outcome did I choose for these bad links pointed to my site?
- Option 1 Pay: Heck No! Then the terrorists win.
- Disavow: No! Don’t use disavow unless Google has placed a manual action against your site. I’m skeptical anyhow of the tools purpose and Google itself says there is no need to use the tool unless you’ve been penalized and told by them you are being penalized.
- Do Nothing: Yes! Don’t do anything. Google likely knows about the Ransomlinks scheme and has already penalized the site by deindexing it. There are so many random domains its going to be a mess to address so let it be unless you have a seen a negative affect. In other words…before you saw your leg off wondering if that spot is cancer…stop and find out.
- An idea: 301 Redirect Them…seriously…all of these links point to a subdomain that until now hasn’t existed. Most others who are talking about this site note a similar subdomain targeted. I could create the targeted subdomain and redirect all links to it from my site back to theirs. 🙂
I’m opting for the third as I dont have any indication that Google cares about these Ransomlinks. They may actually bring some random traffic of use so redirecting them would take that from my site.
And now the most disavowed sites…
Most popular websites disavowed by webmasters